Shipping, Returns and Terms of Service
Order Acceptance and Payment Terms
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, as well as various PayPal options. Credit Cards will be billed once the order is placed.
Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. In this case, we will attempt to cancel the order if requested. If we do not have the items in stock, then our part department will notify you.
Orders will be shipped within 1-2 weeks of order placement. Not all parts are guaranteed to be in stock.
If parts are not in stock, you will be notified and given an ETA of when you can expect to receive your order. If, at this time, you wish to cancel, we will issue a prompt refund.
There may be occasional delays beyond the above processing time. If the delay is more than five (5) business days, we will reach out and notify you of the delay.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Returns & Warranty Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund minus the shipping cost. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). We do not accept returns of used items. We ask that you return any products within fourteen (14) days of our issuing an RMA. All returned products must contain all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, and blank warranty and registration cards, for manufacturer boxes, the original UPC codes must be present.
If your order arrives in damaged condition, save the merchandise and the original box and packing it arrived in, and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick up of the damaged merchandise. Not all products can be returned if damaged during transit, you will be notified when you order any such items.
You should expect to receive your refund within six weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
We do not warranty any of the products sold on this site unless otherwise stated in the products description. Some of the products available through our site are covered under another manufacturer’s warranty, this will also be detailed in the products description. All warrantied items are held to the same exclusions and liabilities as Norstar Truck Beds & Ironbull Trailers, the policy which can be found here.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.norstarparts.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Norstar Trailers LLC's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Norstar Trailers LLC's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Norstar Trailers LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Norstar Trailers LLC's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Norstar Trailers LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Norstar Trailers LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Norstar Trailers LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Norstar Trailers LLC's website, even if Norstar Trailers LLC or a Norstar Trailers LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Norstar Trailers LLC's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Norstar Trailers LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Norstar Trailers LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Norstar Trailers LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Norstar Trailers LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Norstar Trailers LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Norstar Trailers LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.